26 February, 2009

IF YOU GET BEHIND

Purest Green suggested I make the chapters individually available in the archive list, so if you get behind in your reading you can just click on the chapter where you left off. I have tried to do this but I can't figure out how to make the titles show up rather than just the date they were posted. If anybody knows how to do this, let me know. In the meantime you can probably find where you are in the archive list pretty quickly by clicking on one of the archived posts to see what chapter that is. I have them listed by the oldest ones first. The first two are introductory. Chapter One begins on the third posting(January 8).

I hope some of you are still with me and will stay with me till the end which should be about two weeks away. I'd love to hear from just about anybody. It's getting pretty quiet out there!

1 comment:

  1. getting there! I am on the feb. 26th chapter myself. I recently got internet service so i can read consistantly. I really enjoy your writing style Jim. As I said before, I write short stories myself, and am genuinely impressed. Anyway, I like it so far. You were a street performer once upon a time, correct? It seems as though some of the content comes from your past experience? Until next time, Harlan.

    ReplyDelete