12 February, 2009

AUTHOR'S INTERLUDE

There are twenty-three chapters to Small Boat Sails into Big Mystery. I am about to post Chapter Nine. I am anxious to get the story told but I want to do it at a rate that works for my readers. Some have told me they are right with me. Others have said they have fallen behind. I changed the layout so you can access all the chapters from the main page of the blog. I think you have to scroll down to the bottom to get to Chapter One. I haven't heard from a lot of people who initially said they would read the book.

I am going to continue to post at the rate of 2-3 Chapters a week. I'll try to post a new chapter every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. If you are reading, I would love it if you would drop me a line to tell me you are with me. Gushing praise and/or constructive criticism are always welcome. Or just stop in and say how you doing and what's happening in your life. This isn't all about me.

love,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment